Romero travels to California this Spring Break. Check out the information under Parent links "Travel Romero". Parent meeting on September 23 at 6:00 p.m. for travellers who have not registered yet.
Students planners are an effective tool for keeping track of assignments and due dates. Students can use an electronic or print organizer of their own choosing. The Romero Student Handbook (download here) includes calendars, school rules, and other important information. Hard copies with a day planner can be purchased at the book store.
Communication, Reporting on Student Progress and Attendance.
- Newsletters will be e-mailed and posted on the school website.
- Romero has an automated system that calls home for unverified absences. If the absence is due to illness or a medical appointment please call the school.
- Any change in contact information needs to be updated by calling the office at 780-428-2705.
- Student progress and attendance can be accessed through PowerSchool at any time.
- Parent/teacher interviews will be held on November 20th by appointment only. Check information on the first report card to see when to call to book an appointment.