Romero Athlete of the Month: Larissa Kopf and Avery Suton.
Students planners are an effective tool for keeping track of assignments and
due dates. Students can use an electronic or print organizer of their own
choosing. The Romero Student Handbook (download here) includes
calendars, school rules, and other important information. Hard copies with a
day planner can be purchased at the book store.
Communication, Reporting on Student Progress and Attendance.
- Newsletters for September and October were pushed out to all families
by email. If you did not receive the newsletter please update your email
address with the front office. News letters are posted.
- Romero calls home in the evenings for unverified absences. If the
absence was intended to be excused for a illness or medical appointment
please call and leave a message so we can correct our records.
- Any change in contact information needs to be updated at the
- Student progress and attendance can be accessed through
PowerSchool at any time.
- There are no formal parent teacher interviews this year. Please contact
the teachers directly by email or phone.
Students are encouraged to enhance their learning opportunities by bringing
their wireless laptop or tablet to school.
What is Office365?
25GB web-based email account.
IDfirstname.lastname@example.org. Login using credentials at school.ecsd.net
2. Work together online with Office Web Apps; create,
share and update Microsoft Office documents without losing formatting when
saving to various places. Works with iOS, no Office required.